Poster cred: Jack Lowen
Everyone is welcome to attend this incredible showcase of student talent – May 15th at the BAG!
Students: All art forms welcome – bring submissions to Mrs. Sherlock in the library!
• poetryreadings • paintings • photography • drawings • sculptures • arts-integrated projects • drama performances • literary arts • songs •instrumental pieces • dance • etc…
Click the link for more information:
Squamish Youth Week is coming up, May 6 to 12th ! Here are all the main events happening:
· Monday May 6– Teen Awards –Free @ The 55 Activity Centre 6-8pm
· Tuesday May 7 – Event TBD
· Wednesday May 8 – Glow in the Dark Skate – Free @ Brennan Park Recreation Centre 6:30-8:30pm
· Thursday May 9 – 99 Grind Skatepark Jam – Free @ The Squamish Youth Resource Centre / Skatepark 3:30-5:30
· Friday May 10 – Jump/Skate- $5.00 @ Airhouse 7-9pm
& Dinner and a Movie in Whistler $5.00 @Image Cinemas Village 8 Time TBD
· Saturday May 11 – Youth Bouldering Competition – $8.00+ tax @ Ground Up Climbing Gym 12-2pm
· Sunday May 12 – Teen Aikido Class – $5.00 @Aiki Daily #205, 1201 Commercial Way 6-7:30pm
Please check out the Facebook and Instagram pages for more information and the latest updates.
Also be sure to nominate any youth you know for the Teen Awards happening May 6th. You can find the nomination page here: https://squamish.ca/recreation/youth-centre/youth-week-2018-award-nominations/?fbclid=IwAR33JlB5mY0GSUKdkQXN2TVYicRk8a8I3JkEfocv6k6fLcAoTPejIcuOrjU
Please click this link to read some important information regarding course selection for the 2019-2020 school year!
Click the link below for some good information about vaping from Health Canada: