To volunteer in the School Library please see Ms. Hoskin or contact her at email@example.com
Monday to Thursday: 9:15-12:15 (closed 10:10-10:30)
Friday: 9:00-11:50 (closed 9:55-11:15)
Blocks 3 & 5 Everyday
Ms. N. Hoskin firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. R. Wilson-Hughes email@example.com.
- Be considerate of others working in the library
• Return library materials promptly so others can use them
• Take care of materials and equipment, or responsibly replace or reimburse
• Do not bring food and/or drink into the library
- No Gaming on Library computers
- Books: two week loans on non-curricular materials
• Textbooks: are loaned for the duration of the course
• Reference Books (e.g., almanacs, encyclopedias, dictionaries): library use only
- Non-Print materials (e.g., videos, DVDs): overnight
• Overdue Materials: borrowing privileges will be suspended until all overdue materials are returned, renewed, replaced or repaid.
• Lost or Damaged Materials: a replacement charge will be assessed on any lost or damaged (beyond usability) materials. You may opt to replace the item with an equivalent.
• Refunds: made if materials are found and returned, or replaced within the school year
• Sign Out: All materials in the library must be signed out at the circulation desk using your student number. Taking materials out of the library without signing them out is theft.
• Returns: all books (novels and textbooks) can be returned at the circulation desk or through the return slot in the hallway near the library entrance.
- Reference Section, Dictionaries, DVDs (English & French)
• Online Resources (electronic databases, encyclopedias, articles and search engines)
• Computer Stations (7) & Printer
• Research Assistance & Orientations
• Textbook & Curricular Resources Management
• Scholastic Book Club Ordering (monthly, on the 20th day of each month)
• Online Library Catalogue Searching (Destiny Database)
- Library Store (poster paper, calculators, earbuds, glue sticks, pencils)
- Book to Movie Club